Claude Davis – father, husband, survivalist, old-west expert, and author of The Lost Ways. I’ve always been passionate by what I think was a better, far more self-sufficient country filled with rugged individuals who knew how to survive anything life threw at them. I’m talking about the men and women who built America from the ground up. In the Lost Ways I’ve managed to save many of their forgotten skills. That book has already helped more than 250.000 Americans just like you prepare for the next crisis. But the truth is we’ve lost so many of our forefathers’ skills that I couldn’t fit them in a single book. So, I’ve decided to write a second one to save them all. It’s called The Lost Ways II and this is probably your only chance to grab a physical copy.
Here is just a small glimpse of what you’ll find in this massive 300-page sequel (in color) to The Lost Ways:
- A lost super-food will bulletproof you against any food shortage or famine. It’s a food that vanished with the Incas over 6 centuries ago. This mysterious dish was just recently rediscovered by NASA who has been giving away rations of it to our brave men and women in their month-long space missions. The Incas stored it in pit holes for up to 10 years, ate it year-round, and actually used it to survive a 4 year long super-drought that wiped out their southern neighbors. So, if it managed to save the Incas centuries ago and it still works for our astronauts today, you can bet your last dollar it will keep you and your family well fed in any crisis. And the best part is that you probably already have the ingredients in your kitchen right now.
- Another food that you’ll find in The Lost Ways 2 was a staple meal during the great depression. Not only that you’ll discover the pioneering secrets of making lard the right way, but I’ll also show you how to preserve meat in lard in mason jars for over 2 years without refrigeration. I personally use this method on a regular basis and I bet you 50 bucks that, unlike most survival foods that you can find on the market… this is the most finger-licking, mouth-watering, tastiest meat you’ll ever eat.
- The third long-lasting food that should make its way into your pantry was invented by one of the most vicious samurai in history. This food is also known as The Lost Samurai Superfood. It was born out of war and necessity, so it’s packed with rich nutrients and probiotics. The samurai took this food with them whenever they left to wage war against their enemies for months on end. They didn’t need anything else.
- I’ll also reveal to you the lost method of building log houses that was used by the pioneers who settled in the West. Using this simple method, you can build your own log cabin where you can take shelter in a crisis or spend your holidays and enjoy the happiness that comes with a simple life. One of our readers, Kaylee, started building her cabin a few weeks ago using the method that you’ll find in The Lost Ways – second edition. She’s almost finished building her own log cabin with only $500 spent so far. It’s still a work in progress, but most of it is done.
- Since you might find yourself in this situation of not knowing for sure and because you might not always have The Lost Ways 2 with you, I’ll also teach you how the Native Americans easily tested any plant with 100% confidence to see if it was edible or not before eating it. You’ll regain this lost method and be able to use it whenever you go out foraging, whenever a new plant makes its way into your backyard, or in tough times.
- With fewer and fewer people knowing this lost skill, you’ll be one of the few who never runs out of food or medicines.
- You’ll also discover how the pioneers from the Wild West hunted deer and how they tanned hides without chemicals and without spending a dime. You’ll also find out how to butcher a deer and what parts are best for certain preservation methods. You’ll learn how to wisely use every part of the deer just like our forefathers did: to make tallow, a cool knife handle, a bow string, glue, or even a needle. You won’t have to wait for a collapse to come for this one. You’ll use this lost skill whenever you or your friends go out hunting.
- Rediscover how to get the highest purity charcoal…the old fashion way and also turn it into activated charcoal. I’ll show you how to use the activated charcoal to build yourself a simple and reliable water filter that can clean 800 gallons of water. When all the water is contaminated, and all you can find are muddy creeks and pools with diseases running rampant you’ll keep your loved ones drinking crystal-clear healthy water.
- You’ll discover how I made my own activated charcoal pills that I use whenever I have indigestion, to lower my bad cholesterol levels and to prevent gas. Fortunately, I have never had to use them in extreme situations but activated charcoal pills are very useful in treating acute food and chemical poisoning too. Trust me when I say that your medicine cabinet is not complete without these natural pills.
- You’ll also see an ingenious method used by some wise settlers to dig their wells in no time, without much work and without spending a dollar. How great will it feel when there is no running water to be able to use this lost method and build your own well with fresh water in your backyard?